Wireless Setup : SCX-3405FW Wireless Network
Setup Wireless Network
- SCX-3405FW/SCX3400 sereis
Samsung Printer SCX3400 Wireless Setup – SCX-3405FW Printer connect wireless network by using the Control Panel Menus. Easy, fast and simply with push button (Button Eco) ensure and optimise printing when the touch button Eco, very practical boasts users save cost printing fast and conserves toner as paper and energy efficient. Comes with a one-Touch Wi-Fi settings are connected, just select the button WPS / WiFi Protected set-up, then the access point/router, and press the WPS on the printer, thus making it easy to succeed now. Preferably when before doing the following steps to troubleshoot the network connection to your printer, check the network name (SSID) of the wireless network, network security key, it is when the access point / wireless router installed.
SCX3400 to connect the printer to a wireless network
- Make sure the power unit On
- Please press the [Menu] button on the control panel
- This requires a certain time
- Arrow > select “network”, press [OK]
- Click Select [Wireless], press [OK]
- Please select “WLAN settings”, press [OK]
- Press [OK] to select one of the setup method in want
- Wizard – setup automatically, then will display the available networks list, select from the printer and will ask for the appropriate security key (if required, when the selected network)
- Custom-user can assign, edit the SSID/choosing security options
8. When connecting the blue wireless flash, then becomes solid after connected.
If the printer fails to connect, please verify to ensure that the security key is entered correctly, the printer tried to move closer to the router to connect.