Samsung Easy Document Creator – Windows, Mac OS
Using Setup Samsung Easy Document Creator Application
- Scanning with Samsung Easy Document Creator
Samsung Easy Document Creator App scan a compilation or save documents in a variety of formats, it is also very easy-to-scan helps users of various documents which can be shared through social networks, very suitable to resolve important tasks need to organize and share your images scanned by using Samsung’s Easy Document Creator features Image Scanning, Scanning documents, Converting text, Book Scanning, SNS Upload, E-Book conversion and Plug-ins.
Samsung Easy Document Creator for Windows and Mac OS users only, while also from the creator is automatically installed when the user installs the printer software.
Samsung Software Download (Windows/Mac OS)
How to Setup
Scanning with Samsung Easy Document Creator
- Make sure to place a single document face down on the document glass, and then close the document feeder / load the document into the document feeder face
- Select Programs / All Programs :
For Mac users (please open the applications folder, then the Samsung folder, Samsung Easy Document Creator.
Windows 8 (of attraction, then select Search, applications folder, Samsung, Samsung folders easily document the creators.
- Please click the Samsung printer, Samsung Easy start Document Creator
- Click the Scan from the home screen
- Be sure to select the type of scan / Favorites, click Start
- Please to make adjustments to the image (if necessary), Scan settings, and other options
- Click Scan to scan image, Prescan, to preview other images
- Please the option to Save to a location, send to E-mail / send to SNS
- Click Save is to save the image scan, send/share
- Click OK (finish)
Printer Samsung Software Download OS Compatibility (Windows/Mac OS) – For those of you Samsung printer device users for software that support printers, various operating systems support Windows, Mac OS X. Here are some Samsung Printer Software Download and Samsung Scanner Software with easy download.